Verification of reviews for authenticity
One of the important tasks of our service is to create a community of reliable performers and customers who can trust each other.
Inaccurate reviews mislead customers and complicate the work of the service for honest performers. Therefore, we validate all feedback on completed assignments.
How is the check
System reviews of reviews are carried out regularly. User accounts with signs of inaccurate reviews receive a warning. If it is confirmed that some of the user's reviews were screwed up, his profile is blocked permanently.
• Cheat - creating tasks in order to get or write to another user inaccurate feedback to artificially influence the rating in Qjob or other indicators.
Frequently asked Questions
- Why was I banned for cheating reviews?
- A system check confirmed that you used more than one account on the service to artificially influence the rating of one of them. This is a gross violation of the rules, so the account is permanently blocked.
The profile is blocked only if we are completely sure that the rules have been violated. This information is verified several times in different ways. If we do not have enough grounds for blocking, we do not block the user from accessing the profile, but first send an email warning that signs of cheating have been detected.
- Provide evidence.
- In order to prevent cheating, we do not disclose information about the criteria by which the check is carried out.
- I got a warning, what should I do?
- Continue to work on the service and do not break the rules.
If we notice signs of violations in the user's profile, we will first send a warning and monitor their subsequent activity. The user can continue working without any restrictions. The main thing is not to break the rules.